In September 2020, we released a comprehensive, landmark report, in partnership with UCLA and USC, No Going Back: Together for an Equitable and Inclusive Los Angeles.
No Going Back LA evolved from this report into an ongoing agenda for systems change powered by the Committee for Greater LA.
Our goal is sweeping systems change to ensure vulnerable and marginalized communities will be better off than they were before the crisis – there is #NoGoingBackLA.
THE COMMITEE FOR GREATER LA INCLUDES:
- Miguel Santana, Chair, Committee for Greater LA
- Fred Ali, Nonprofit and Philanthropic Consultant
- Raul A. Anaya, President, Greater Los Angeles Bank of America
- Jarrett Barrios, Senior Vice President for Strategy & Programs, California Community Foundation
- Charisse Bremond-Weaver, President and CEO, Brotherhood Crusade
- Cynthia Buiza, Executive Director, California Immigrant Policy Center
- Cécile Chalifour, Managing Director of Community Development Banking, Chase
- Lian Cheun, Executive Director, Khmer Girls in Action
- Debra Duardo, Superintendent, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools
- Sarah Dusseault, Immediate Past Board Chair, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority Commission
- Dr. Andrea Garcia, Board Chair, United American Indian Involvement
- Michael Kelly, Executive Director, The Los Angeles Coalition for the Economy and Jobs
- Gita Murthy, CEO, Gita Murthy Consulting
- Hoang Nguyen, Supervisor’s Deputy, LA County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis
- Evan Spiegel, CEO, Snap, Inc.
- Matt Szabo, Chief Administrative Officer, City of Los Angeles
- April Verrett, President, SEIU Local 2015